Prayer to the Holy Spirit

 Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit, my body is Your temple (1 Cor. 3:16).  You have washed me, sanctified me, and justified me (1 Cor. 6:11).  You make me completely new again (Titus 3:5).  You live in my heart and have sealed me (2 Cor. 1:22).   You bear witness with my spirit that I am Your child. (Rom. 8:16).  Call out to Abba-Daddy through me -- through my heart (Gal. 4:6).  You are my deposit, guaranteeing Your promises for me that are yet to come (2 Cor. 5:5).  You are a Spirit of love, power and a sound mind inside of me (2 Tim. 1:7).  I receive you by simple faith and trust.  I posture my heart to sow my life to please You (Gal. 6:8).  Fill me today, so that I walk with You (Eph. 5:18; Gal. 5:16) and do not grieve You (Eph. 4:30).  Forgive me for times I have grieved You or quenched You (1 Thess 5:19).  Be an unquenchable fire inside of me (Song of Songs 8:6,7).  By You I confess that Jesus the Messiah has come in the flesh (1 John 4:2) and that Jesus is Lord (1 Cor. 12:3).  Carry me along and inspire me in all that You are saying and doing (2 Peter 1:21).  I want to participate and join with You in what You are doing (Phil. 2:1).  I want to hear what You are saying to the Churches (Rev. 2:11).   Fill me with wisdom, understanding, counsel, and might, a knowledge and a reverence of You, Yahweh. (Is. 11:2).  Remind me of all Christ said (John 15:26).  Search the deep things of God on my behalf and reveal them to me. (1 Cor. 2:10).  Bring wisdom and revelation to me (Eph. 1:17).  You anoint me to have all knowledge (1 John 2:20).  Guard everything that has been entrusted to me.  (2 Tim.1:14).  Fill me with divine power (Acts 1:8) and pour out your love upon me (Rom. 5:5).  Help me to pray in my weakness (Rom. 8:26-27).  Pray and intercede for me and through me with groanings that cannot be uttered (Rom. 8:26), and I will pray in You (Eph. 6:18) and in Your power.  I trust you and Your power to obey the voice and Word of God (Ez. 36:26-27).  I trust Your power to put to death all sin, wickedness, and evil (Rom. 8:12-13).  You have made me holy by the blood of Jesus and are perfecting me (2 Thess. 2:13).  You are changing me to be more like Jesus (2 Cor. 3:18), from glory to glory.  Bring out of me all of Your precious fruit:  love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, and a freedom from legalism (Gal. 5:22).  Bring more glory in my life than the law could ever bring (2 Cor. 3:8).  Bring absolute freedom in my life (2 Cor. 3:17).   Fill me with joy, peace, and hope by Your power to overflowing (Rom. 15:13).  Baptize me with Yourself and with fire (Matt.3:11).  You fill me with power, justice, and might to confront sin and evil (Micah 3:8).  Empower me physically (Judges 15:14), enlighten my mind, fill me with hope, encouragement, and boldness (Eph.1:18).  Grant me creative, artistic, and innovative ideas.  Fill me with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills (Ex. 31:3).  Please impart every spiritual gift that You desire in me and teach me to use them (1 Cor. 12:11), especially prophecy (1 Cor. 14:1).  Speak through me and teach me what to say (Matt.10:20).  Help me to cast out demons by you (Matt. 12:28).  Bring signs and wonders in my life by Your power (Rom. 15:19).  Demonstrate Yourself and Your power and conviction in my life (1 Cor. 2:4; 1 Thess 1:5). Guide me into all truth, tell me what You have heard from the Father, teach me about the future (John 16:13,14). Bring glory to Jesus.  Help me form alliances by Your Spirit (Is. 30:1).  Pour out Your Spirit on us from on high (Is. 32:15).  Teach all of our children (Is. 54:13) and be poured out on our children (Is. 44:3).  Pour out Your Spirit on all of us, and bring forth prophecy, dreams, visions, and authentic signs and wonders (Joel 2:28).  Demonstrate to the world that You are really inside of me (Is. 42:1).  Anoint me to bring good news to the poor, to bind up the brokenhearted, to bring freedom, favor, comfort, joy, and restoration.  (Isaiah 61:1-4); Place me within my own land. (Ez. 37:14).  Jesus, give me the Holy Spirit without measure. (John 3:34).  Holy Dove of God, give me life abundantly (John 6:63).  Helper of God, please help me and comfort me (John 14:16). Come convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment  (John 16:7-14).  Come bridge gaps in communication and language to help supernaturally demonstrate Your Word to the world (Acts 2:4-8).   Place me in any position of leadership and influence that You have for me.  (Acts 20:28).  I look to You for guidance, for instruction, for discernment.  I seek first Your kingdom, which is righteousness, joy, and peace in You.  (Romans 14:17).  Set me apart for Your special purposes (Rom. 15:16).  Come fellowship and commune with me now. (2 Cor. 13:14).  Build me together with Christ's Body.  (Eph. 2:22).  Draw me into unity with Yourself and Your Body.  (Eph. 4:3,4).  Grant me access to the Father in all things (Eph. 2:18).  Strengthen me with power in my inner being (Eph. 3:16).  Speak to me and help me to hear Your voice (Heb. 3:7).  Bear witness and confirm to me the whole counsel of God (Heb. 10:15).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Whole Counsel of God (Why we stand with Bethel, Todd White, etc.)

Why Christians Should Believe for a Christian Nation

31 Days of Prayer and Declaration for Israel (May 2023)