Proclamations of My Destiny

Proclamations of My Destiny

*Communication with those outside of Christ is absolutely necessary.
"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;" (1 Peter 2:9).

*The world cannot live without me; the world absolutely needs me.
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.” Matt. 5:14

*God loves me, no matter what.
1 Jn 3:1 “See what enormous love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knows us not, because it knew him not.”

*I am accepted - a loving, caring person, who is nurturing others in wisdom and the overcoming power of God.
As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. - I Peter 2:4-5

*I am secure. Christ is my firm foundation.
Ps 91:2 I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

*I am more than an ordinary person; I am more than a conqueror; I am a child of God, a partaker of the divine nature
“Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.” 2 Peter 1:4
“But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.” Rom 8:37

*I am authorized by God and commissioned by God to minister to the world.
John 20:21,22 Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you." When he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

*He speaks to me and I am His voice piece.
“My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, they will never be lost, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.” John 10:27, 28

“I think to myself, "I can forget the LORD and no longer speak his name." But [his word] is inside me like a burning fire shut up in my bones. I wear myself out holding it in, but I can't do it any longer.” - Jer 20:9

*He loves when I prosper.
Let the LORD be magnified, which takes pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.(Ps.35:27)

*His delight is in me.
“He led me to a place of safety, for he delights in me." (Psalms 18:19)

*I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, 'Abba! Father!' The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God. Rom. 8:15,16

*I have supernatural powers from God.
John 17:22 “The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one.”

*I am an honest person. His grace has set me free from every lie.
"If the Son has set you free, you are free indeed!" John 8:36


*My family will be blessed, respected, and favored by God and people.
Ps. 128:2,3 - You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours. Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table.
Prov 31:23. Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.

*I am a holy man of God. I am a good man.
Rom 8:24.And are justified [made righteous] freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

*I don't need to compare myself to anyone; I have a unique divine destiny and purpose.
Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart."
1 Corinthians 12:27 “Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”

*God is sovereign over people's disobedience; the ungodly will not go unpunished.
2 Peter 2:9 “If this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.”

*He has given me all things.
“He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?” -Rom.8:32
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.” Eph 1:3

*Everyone will know that God is truly with me.
“But if an unbeliever or someone who does not understand comes in while everybody is prophesying, he will be convinced by all that he is a sinner and will be judged by all, and the secrets of his heart will be laid bare. So he will fall down and worship God, exclaiming, "God is really among you!" Rom 14:24-25

*I have authority to reprove, rebuke, and exhort anyone with all long suffering and doctrine.
“...Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you. - Titus 2:15

*I have authority in my family, over this city, and over the world through Christ.
Genesis 22:17 “I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies.”
1 John 5:4-5 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith.

*I am conquering now; In the end I succeed.
(Rev.21:7) “The person who conquers will inherit these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son.”
“For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.” Phil. 1:6

*My efforts will be fruitful and multiply, far beyond my imagination.
“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.” Eph. 3:20
John 15:8 “This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”

*What I do makes a huge difference; I am a history maker, a world-changer.
Jerem 1:5-10 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." "Ah, Sovereign Lord," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child." But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the Lord. Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

*Lies, gossip, and threats have no power against me – since God is for me, nothing is against me.
Romans 8:31 “What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?”

Strong Warrior


Exodus 15:3
The LORD is a Warrior; The LORD is His name.

Joshua 1:8
Be strong, and very courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Jud 11:1
Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty warrior. His father was Gilead; his mother was a prostitute.

Judges 6:12
The angel of the LORD appeared to him and said to him,"The LORD is with you, O valiant warrior."

Psalms 18:34
He trains my hands for battle, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

1Sa 16:18
One of the servants answered, "I have seen a son of Jesse of Bethlehem who knows how to play the harp. He is a brave man and a warrior. He speaks well and is a fine-looking man. And the Lord is with him."

Nehemiah 4:14
Don't be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.

Psalms 18:39
For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.

Psalms 35:3
Draw also the spear and the battle-axe to meet those who pursue me; Say to my soul, "I am your salvation."

Psalms 55:18
He will redeem my soul in peace from the battle which is against me, For they are many who strive with me.

Ps 89:19
Once you spoke in a vision, to your faithful people you said: "I have bestowed strength on a warrior; I have exalted a young man from among the people.

Ps 127:4
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.

Psalms 140:8
My revered LORD, my strong helper, My helmet on the day of battle.

Psalms 144:1
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle.

Isaiah 13:3
I have commanded My consecrated ones, I have even called my mighty warriors.

Isaiah 42:13
The LORD will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies.

Is 49:25
But this is what the LORD says:
"Yes, captives will be taken from warriors,
and plunder retrieved from the fierce;
I will contend with those who contend with you,
and your children I will save.

Jer 20:11
But the Lord is with me like a mighty warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced; their dishonor will never be forgotten.

Jeremiah 50:9
For behold, I am going to arouse and bring up against Babylon A horde of great nations from the land of the north, And they will draw up their battle lines against her; From there she will be taken captive. Their arrows will be like an expert warrior Who does not return empty-handed.

Jeremiah 50:15
Raise your battle cry against her on every side! She has given herself up, her pillars have fallen, Her walls have been torn down. For this is the vengeance of the LORD: Take vengeance on her; As she has done to others, so do to her.

Nahum 2:3
The shields of his mighty men are colored red, The warriors are dressed in scarlet, The chariots are enveloped in flashing steel When he is prepared to march, And the cypress spears are brandished.

Zephaniah 3:17
The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.

Zephaniah 1:16
A day of trumpet and battle cry Against the fortified cities And the high corner towers.

Zechariah 9:13
For I will bend Judah as My bow, I will fill the bow with Ephraim. And I will stir up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece; And I will make you like a warrior's sword.

1 Cor 16:13
Be brave, be strong, and fight like men.

Eph 6:12
For we do not war against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers in this dark realm, and spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Whole Counsel of God (Why we stand with Bethel, Todd White, etc.)

Why Christians Should Believe for a Christian Nation

31 Days of Prayer and Declaration for Israel (May 2023)