God is Good

God is Good


Na 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble, and He know those who trust in Him.
Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is GOOD; for His loving kindness is everlasting (Psalms 107:1).

How great is Thy goodness, which Thou hast stored up for those who fear Thee, which Thou hast wrought for those who take refuge in Thee, before the sons of men! (Psalms 31:19).

Afterward the sons of Israel will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king; and they will come trembling to the LORD and to His goodness in the last days (Hosea 3:5).

“I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion” (Exodus 33:19)

Ex 34:6 And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed: 'The LORD, the LORD, God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth; keeping mercy unto the thousandth generation, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin.
Psalms 23:6
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalms 27:13
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psalms 31:19
How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.
Psalms 69:16
Answer me, O Lord, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.
Psalms 86:17
Give me a sign of your goodness, that my enemies may see it and be put to shame, for you, O Lord, have helped me and comforted me.
Psalms 109:21
But you, O Sovereign Lord, deal well with me for your name's sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me.
Ps 25:8
Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
Ps 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
Ps 36:5-9
Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O Lord, you preserve both man and beast. How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights. For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.
Ps 100:5
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Ps 135:3
Praise the Lord, for the LORD is good; sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.
Ps 145:9
The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.
Lamentations 3:22-25
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;
Psalms 116:12
How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me?
Psalms 142:7
Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me.
Psalms 145:7
They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
Galatians 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness...
Ephesians 5:9
For the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Whole Counsel of God (Why we stand with Bethel, Todd White, etc.)

Why Christians Should Believe for a Christian Nation

31 Days of Prayer and Declaration for Israel (May 2023)